Weddings have taken me to the some of the loveliest, most unique places I've ever seen- from sprawling family farms in Iowa to charming chapels in New England and down to the no-place-like-it low country of New Orleans, I travel often for weddings and would love to travel for yours too.
So I've decided to share my wedding photography bucket list here (instead of the napkins and notebook paper of days past). Any chance I get to cross these beautiful places off my list, I'll jump at it, and I'm offering special rates to help make that happen. How special? If I'm available for your date and if we're a good fit for each other, I'll happily photograph your wedding for travel expenses only. (Yes, really.)
If you or someone you know is getting married in one of these places, get in touch! My passport and I are ready to go.
- A wedding or elopement in NYC!
- A destination wedding in Europe (especially Italy, Greece, or France)
- A wedding at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs
- An elopement in Las Vegas
- Treehouse Point in Issaquah, Washington
- An elopement or intimate wedding on the Oregon Coast
- A Red Rocks wedding in Colorado
- A ceremony at San Francisco City Hall
- An elopement in Washington DC
- A wedding at the Hemingway House in Key West
- An intimate wedding or elopement in Zion National Park
If you don't see your location on this list, but you're getting married someplace unique and are feeling adventurous, reach out to me anyway. The world is big and beautiful and we've all got lots more to see.
Atlanta Wedding Photographer. Krista Turner Photography. Destination Wedding Photographer.